- The Makita DTD155RF Cordless Impact Driver (LXT Series) is a powerful cordless impact driver that will make your work more efficient and faster.
- 3-Mode operation for A-mode / Hard mode / Soft mode for multiple applications
- A-mode feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Assist mode stabilises screw whilst fastening into wood.
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
|Capacity||Machine Screw: M4 – M8 mm (5/32″ – 5/16″)|
|Standard Bolt: M5 – M14 (3/16″ – 9/16″)|
|High Strength Bolt: M5 – M12 (3/16″ – 1/2″)|
|Coarse thread (in length): 22 – 90 mm (7/8″ – 3-1/2″)|
|Hex Shank||6.35 mm (1/4″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||Hard / Soft: 0 – 3,000 / 0 – 1,300|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||Hard / Soft: 0 – 3,900 / 0 – 1,600|
|Max Fastening Torque||140 N·m (1,240 in.lbs.)|
|Vibration Level||Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool: 14.0 m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool: 2.0 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||94 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||105 dB(A)|
|Noise K Factor||3 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||135x79x232 mm (5-5/16″x3-1/8″x9-1/8″)|
|Net weight||1.2 – 1.5 kg (2.6 – 3.2 lbs.)|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 x DTD155RF Cordless Impact Driver 18V LXT with Brushless DC Motor
1 x Makita Battery 18V
1 x Makita Charger
1 x Carrying Case