- The Makita DTD155Z Cordless Impact Driver (LXT Series) is a powerful cordless impact driver that will make your work more efficient and faster.
- 3-Mode operation for A-mode / Hard mode / Soft mode for multiple applications.
- A-mode feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Assist mode stabilises screw whilst fastening into wood.
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Capacity - Machine screw: M4 - M8mm (5/32" - 5/16")
- Capacity - Standard bolt: M5 - M14 (3/16" - 9/16")
- Capacity - High tensile bolt: M5 - M12 (3/16" - 1/2")
- Capacity - Coarse thread (in length): 22 - 90mm (7/8" - 3-1/2")
- Hex shank: 6.35mm (1/4")
- Impacts per minute (IPM): Hi: 0 - 3,9000 Lo: 0 - 1,600
- No Load speed (RPM): Hi: 0 - 3,000 Lo: 0 - 1,300
- Max. Fastening torque: 140N.m (1,240 in.lbs.)
- Net Weight: 1.3 - 1.5kg (2.6 - 3.2lbs)
What's in the Box?
1 x DTD155Z Cordless Impact Driver 18V LXT with Brushless DC Motor (Bare tool only)
NOTE: Battery and Charger are sold separately.