- Makita is one of the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market.
- The DTL061Z has a compact head to make it easy for access fastening and loosening in confined spaces.
- The head is 360 degrees rotatable enabling operation from optimum angle. Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- It has a large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation and convenient 6.35 mm (1/4 Inch) hex chuck for quick bit change.
- Compact 53mm head allows access to tight spaces
- Extra long switch lever for easy use
- 60Nm max fastening torque
- Single LED Job light with after glow function
- Designed for high workload efficiency on a single battery
Machine Screw: M4 – M8 (5/32″ – 5/16″)
Standard Bolt: M4 – M12 (5/32″ – 1/2″)
High Tensile Bolt: M4 – M8 (5/32″ – 5/16″)
- Coarse thread (in length): 22 – 75 mm (7/8″ – 2-31/32″)
- Hex Shank: 6.35 mm (1/4″)
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0 – 2,000
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 0 – 3,000
- Max Fastening Torque: 60 N·m (530 in.lbs.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 387x78x116 mm (15-1/4″x3-1/16″x4-9/16″)
- Net weight: 1.4 – 2.0 kg (3.1 – 4.3 lbs)
What's in the Box?
1 x Makita DTL061Z 18V Li-ion LXT Angle Impact Driver (Bare Tool only)
NOTE: TOOL ONLY. Battery and Charger are Sold separetly