Frequently Bought Together
With a compact but powerful design, this DTW701Z 18v LXT Brushless 1/2" Detent Pin Impact Wrench is a must-have piece of kit to help you speed up the tightening and loosening of nuts and bolts as you work. This lightweight Makita tool boasts a super high nut busting torque of 1,000Nm and a max fastening torque of 700Nm. Only 170mm in length, this impact wrench gives you comfortable handling without losing any impact. It has 4 stages of power selection for optimum RPM and fastening torque - Soft (150Nm), Medium (200Nm), Hard (320Nm) and Max (700Nm). This provides great versatility for all kinds of jobs, and the variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button - when in full speed mode, the trigger travel is shorter, so the full speed is reached faster.
This Impact Wrench has a brushless motor, as well as an auto-stop system available in both forward/reverse rotation modes that is optimised for fastening applications. There's also a unique rubber joint to suppress vibration to battery terminals, and an LED job light so that you always have visibility where you're working.
The DTW701Z has a 1/2" square driver with pin detent and is suitable for use with impact grade sockets only.
This tool is supplied body only - batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Increased rotation speed delivers higher torque than DTW450
- 3 modes of reaction time for automatic stop available both in forward and reverse rotation modes
- Trigger switch with full speed mode allows for less hand and finger fatigue
- Compact design with a short overall length of 170 mm (6-11/16″)
- Socket can be fixed with C-ring (ring spring)
- BL motor delivers 700 N·m (520 ft.lbs.) of max torque
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 4-speed provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Twin LED lights with preglow and afterglow functions for better illumination
- Convenient 1/2″ (12.7 mm) square drive for quick socket changes
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Powered by Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion battery
|Fastening Capacities||Standard Bolt: M10 – M24 (3/8″ – 1″)|
|High Strength Bolt (Grade 10.9): M10 – M16 (3/8″ – 5/8″)|
|High Strength Bolt (Grade F10T): M12, M16 (7/16″, 5/8″)|
|Square Drive||12.7 mm (1/2″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||Max / Hard / Mid / Soft: 0 – 2,200 / 1,900 / 1,200 / 500|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||Max / Hard / Mid / Soft: 0 – 2,700 / 2,400 / 1,700 / 1,000|
|Nut-Busting Torque||1,000 N·m (740 ft.lbs.)|
|Max Fastening Torque||700 N·m (520 ft.lbs.)|
|Max Output||430 W|
|Vibration Level||Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool: 19.0 m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool: 2.0 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||94 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||105 dB(A)|
|Noise K Factor||3 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||w/ BL1815N / BL1820B: 170x81x258 mm (6-11/16″x3-3/16″x10″)|
|w/ BL1830B / BL1840B / BL1850B / BL1860B: 170x81x276 mm (6-11/16″x3-3/16″x10-7/8″)|
|Net weight||2.3 – 2.7 kg (5.1 – 6.0 lbs.)|
360 DEGREES VIEW:
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.