- Powerful yet lightweight line trimmer and is packed full of advanced features including a highly efficient brushless motor and Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) which automatically adjusts the speed between 4,000-6,000 RPM according to the density o
- Brushless motor is situated at the base of the shaft and directly drives the spindle making the unit well balanced and more efficient providing around 30% longer run time over brushed counterparts. The 3 speeds can be manually selected from the button on
- Trigger operates the variable speed with soft start and the electronic brake that stops the motor almost immediately the trigger is released.
- The reverse function is particularly handy for grass clipping removal.
- The main shaft features an adjustable loop handle for height adjustment and the foldable wire guard reduces the risk of damage to fences, shrubs and ornaments.
INCLUDES:Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
|Cutting Width||Nylon Cutting Head: 300 mm (11-3/4″)|
|Plastic Blade: 255 mm (10″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High / Medium / Low / ADT Mode:|
|6,000 / 5,000 / 4,000 / 4,000 – 6,000|
|Spindle Size||M8 x 1.25 LH|
|Sound Pressure Level||Nylon Cutting Head: 74 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||Nylon Cutting Head: 84 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure Level||Plastic Blade: 79 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||Plastic Blade: 88 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level||Front / Rear: 2.5 / 2.5 m/s² or less|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,791x600x472 mm (70-1/2″x23-5/8″x18-5/8″)|
|Max Run Time (min)||Nylon Cutting Head, BL1860B: 168|
|Plastic Blade, BL1860B: 219|
|Net weight||3.5 – 3.8 kg (7.7 – 8.3 lbs)|
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INFORMATION
NOTE: TOOL ONLY. Battery and Charger are Sold separately