Frequently Bought Together
The new Makita DVC864LZ is a cordless 36v L-Class Dust Extractor powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries. It has been developed based on the current model, the DVC863LZ. It is a dry-type, dust class L extractor with HEPA filter and it removes 99.0% of dust with a limit value for occupational exposure >1.0mg/m3. It's also suitable for processes involving mica, china clay, gypsum.
The 8 liter tank on the new Makita DVC864 Dust Extractor is compatible with the popular commercial plastic waste bags that can easily be disposed of in the appropriate process. This kit comes with 1 plastic bag inside the extractor and a extra pack of 10. The robust casing includes a removable storage box and has large bumper moldings to protect the side walls and surfaces.
This extractor moves easily on four casters with clip-down locks on the rear pair to stabilize the extractor location. Suction power is variable by the control dial on the body of the extractor with the large On/Off switch located alongside. Weighing just 8.4kg with two batteries installed, this dust extractor will prove highly efficient for most site operations, has low vibration and sound pressure levels.
The added feature to this new Dust Extractor is the AWS Auto-Start Wireless System, the teat automatically starts when paired with other Bluetooth tool starts.
Supplied as body only - batteries and charger sold separately.
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) Connects to Power Tool with Bluetooth
- 18V solution for corded power demands
- Two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries & BL motor deliver the power and performance for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Two 18V LXT batteries & BL motor generate 2.1 m³/min of Max air flow / 9.8 kPa of Max sealed suction / 90 W of Suction power
- HEPA Filter is used to capture very fine particles effectively
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Delivers up to 40 min of run time using BL1850B
- Approved for Dust Class L in accordance with the EU standard
- 8L Large dust bag capacity enables continuous cleaning work
- Large capacity of removable on-board storage for convenient storage of the hose, front cuffs, pipes, nozzles and power supply cord
- Large on-off switch allows for easy on/off switching
- Large on-off switch functions only when main power switch is on to prevent accidental switch-on during transportation, etc.
- Flat top design for space saving in storage
- Large bumper protects wall and furniture surfaces from scratches/damages
- Compatible with commercially available plastic bags, allowing for quick and easy dust disposal while also allowing for lower running costs compared to using paper dust bags
- Caster stopper on two rear casters prevent the vacuum cleaner from moving unintentionally during use with power tool or intermission of operation
- Variable suction power control by dial
- Connectable to Makita’s wide variety of power tools such as Grinder / Rotary Hammer / Plunge Cut Saw / Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Battery cover protects batteries from dripping water. Battery indicator. Dual LED battery charge indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT battery. Quiet operation at only 70 dB (A) or less for operator comfort. Carry handle for easy transport. Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
INCLUDES:Floor Nozzle, Corner Nozzle, Straight Pipe, Bent Pipe, Hose (38mm-2.5m), Plastic Dust Bag, Plastic Dust Bag x10, Cloth Filter, Tool Box
|Dust: 8 L
|Continuous Use (min.)
|with BL1850B x2: 40
|Max Air Flow**
|Max Sealed Suction**
|2.5 m/s² or less
|Sound Pressure Level
|70 dB(A) or less
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|366x334x368 mm (14-3/8″x13-1/8″x14-1/2″)
|7.7 kg (17.1 lbs.)
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.