- Casters for moving convenience
- Low-vibration system with damper springs to absorb vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
- Integrated guide roller wheels enable fatigue free operation and increased precision during long distance horizontal cutting applications.
- Angled fuel tank port enables quick and easy fueling when power cutter is in the upright position.
- Reversible cutting arm enables cutting disc to be side or center mounted for optimal operational versatility in a variety of applications.
- Designed for maximum performance and durability on heavy duty jobsites
- Advanced five stage air filtration system provides cleaner air for maximum engine performance.
- Pressure compensated carburetor prevents flooding by automatically adjusting to ensure the proper amount of fuel delivery.
- Automatic decompression valve reduces required start up force by 40% versus competitive 2-stroke models.
- Cleaner 4-stroke emissions limits environmental impact and reduced carbon buildup in engine.
- No fuel mixing prevents damage due to improper fuel mixture and eliminates need to carry separate mixed fuel.
- Reduced noise and fuel consumption versus competitive 2-stroke models for maximum operator comfort and reduced operational costs
- Save The Cost Of The Power Cutter With Fuel Savings Alone.
- The FIRST 4-Stroke Power Cutter Available On The Market
- Wheel Diameter -355mm (14")
- Engine - 75.6mL
- Max cutting depth - 122mm (4-13/16")
- No Load Speed (RPM) - 4,300
- Circumferential speed - 80m/s
- Engine power - 3.0kW / 4.1PS
- Spund Power Level - 104.6dB(A)
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 1.1L
- Net weight - 14.2kg (31.3lbs)
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INFORMATION
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1x Makita EK7651HX1 4-Stroke Power Cutter 355mm (14’’)
1x 14" Diamond Blade
1x Tool kit