Makita FS2700 ¼" Drywall Screw Driver 570W
HIGHLIGHTS: Continuous rating input : 570 W Capacity on hex screw : 6 mm (¼") Capacity on drywall screw : 6 mm (¼") Capacity on self driving screw : 6 mm...
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
INSTALLMENT payment is available via BILLEASE (Click for Details).
- Continuous rating input : 570 W
- Capacity on hex screw : 6 mm (¼")
- Capacity on drywall screw : 6 mm (¼")
- Capacity on self driving screw : 6 mm (¼")
- Driving shank (hex) : 6.35 mm (¼")
- No load speed : 0 - 2,500 rpm
- Dimensions : 30.1 cm x 7 cm x 20.7 cm (11-7/8" x 2-3/4" x 8-1/8")
- Net weight : 1.8 kg (4 lbs)
- Power supply cord : 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- 6 stage torque adjustment for a wide range of applications.
- Best possible tool body for screw driving.
- Easy to bring pressure in line with center of driving bit axis.
- Bit holder is provided.
- Durable belt clip
- Double insulation.
- Variable speed feature
- Reverse rotation feature
- LED job light for dim workplace.
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.