- Developed for heavy duty applications such as foundry grinding
- Motor more durable for heavy duty applications
- Design of anti layer short of armature
- Rigid, low-absorbent motor housing to reduce water absorption
- Adoption of spiral spring type brush holders yet with a compact body
- Compact design at only 450mm (17-3/4″) long
- Lightweight for high production work with less fatigue
- Switch cover and sponge minimize entering of metal particles to switch terminals to improve the protection against electric leakage
- Newly designed side handle provides more comfort and control
- Newly designed shaft lock enables to press the button from a slant angle
- Protection of serial No. label with a transparent portion of brush holder cover
- Powerful 2,200 W motor delivers 8,500 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Anti-restart function minimizes accidental start-up even if the tool is plugged to power source with the switch ON
- Soft start minimizes start-up shock and makes the tool start smoothly
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations, quieter gear noise and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator convenience
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock lever for continuous use operation (For tool with Lock-on switch).
- Lock-off safety lever minimizes accidental start up (For tool with Lock-off switch).
- Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement.
- Long brushes for longer service life. Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability. Double insulated for operator safety.
- Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust-collecting wheel cover.
Side Grip, Wheel Cover, Lock Nut Wrench
|Continuous rating input||2,200W|
|Wheel Diameter||180 mm (7″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||8,500|
|Vibration Level||Surface Grinding w/ Anti-Vibration Side Grip: 7.5 m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||Surface Grinding w/ Anti-Vibration Side Grip: 1.5 m/s²|
|Vibration Level||Surface Grinding w/ Normal Side Grip: 7.5 m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||Surface Grinding w/ Normal Side Grip: 1.5 m/s²|
|Vibration Level||Disc Sanding w/ Anti-Vibration Side Grip: 2.5 m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||Disc Sanding w/ Anti-Vibration Side Grip: 1.5 m/s²|
|Vibration Level||Disc Sanding w/ Normal Side Grip: 2.5 m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||Disc Sanding w/ Normal Side Grip: 1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||91 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||102 dB(A)|
|Noise K Factor||3 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||450 x 200 x 144 mm (17-3/4 x 7-7/8 x 5-5/8″)|
|Net weight||5.42 – 5.93 kg (12 – 13.1 lbs.)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.