- PERFORMANCE : Powerful 2.2 AMP motor delivers 28,000 RPM to handle unique applications.
- COMPACT : Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel; weighs only 2.1 lbs. for added comfort
- ERGONOMICS : Contoured neck grip provides a secondary hand position for increased maneuverability
- DESIGN : Round-shaped collet nut is designed to help prevent damage/scratches to workpiece
- INCLUDES : 1/4" cone point, 1/4" round point, 1/4" collet cone and wrenches
Makita’s ¼-Inch Compact Die Grinder (model GD0603) combines power and speed in a compact size, and features motor-protection features for longer tool life. It has a powerful 2.2 AMP motor with 25,000 RPM in a slim body design, and a conveniently located rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience. Durability features include a powder-coated field that protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life. Convenience features include directional air-flow vents to channel air output away from the operator, a comfortable contoured neck grip, and a metal hanging hook. This combination of power, durability and ease-of-use features makes the GD0603 ideal for a range of grinding tasks including pipe fittings and small-scale grinding.
INCLUDES:Spanner, Wheel points
|Continuous rating input||240W|
|Capacity||Collet : 6 mm or 1/4″|
|Max Wheel Diameter||19 mm (3/4″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||28,000|
|Diameter of grip||65 mm|
|Circumference of grip||203 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||289x64x67 mm (11-3/8″x2-1/2″x2-5/8″)|
|Net weight||0.98 kg (2.16 lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|