The Makita HM1214C is a 10kg-class demolition hammer adapted for SDS-MAX bits. The main features are as follows: AVT (Active dynamic vibration absorber) for reduced vibration during chipping. Suppression of motor speed during no-load for reduced vibration when idling. In-line tool design optimum for downward vertical applications. High work efficiency.
The HM1214C with AVT® is engineered to be the most efficient breaker hammer In its class with a 14 AMP motor that provides 950-1,900 BPM and 25.7 joules of impact energy with less vibration. In addition, it has an automatic brush cut-off system that protects the commutator, and a warning indicator lamp for longer tool life.
More Work, Less Vibration
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- One-touch chuck allows for quick bit changes
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use
- Side handle swivels 360° for greater control
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- POWER : 14 AMP motor to tackle demanding jobs.
- COMFORT : Makita's exclusive AVT® counterbalance system reduces vibration.
- DURABILITY : Automatic brush cut-out system for longer tool life.
- PERFORMANCE : Electronic variable speed adjusting dial for controlled operation
- INCLUDES : Side handle, bull point, bit grease and tool case with wheels
|Continuous rating input||1,510W|
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 19.9 J|
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||950 – 1,900|
|Sound Pressure Level||78 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||98 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||700x129x265 mm (27-1/2″x5-1/8″x10-3/8″)|
|Net weight||12.3 kg (27.1 lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0 m (16.4 ft)|