- Continuous rating input : 1,500 W
- Impact energy : 25.7 J
- Impacts per minute : 950 - 1,900 ipm
- Sound pressure level : 78dB(A)
- Sound power level : 98 dB(A)
- Chiseling vibration level : 8 m/s²
- Dimensions : 70 cm x 12.9 cm x 26.5 cm (27-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 10-3/8")
- Net weight : 12.3 kg (27.1 lbs)
- Power supply cord : 5 meters (16.4 feet)
- POWER : 14 AMP motor to tackle demanding jobs.
- COMFORT : Makita's exclusive AVT® counterbalance system reduces vibration.
- DURABILITY : Automatic brush cut-out system for longer tool life.
- PERFORMANCE : Electronic variable speed adjusting dial for controlled operation
- INCLUDES : Side handle, bull point, bit grease and tool case with wheels
Tough on concrete, not on you. Makita’s hard-hitting HM1214C 27 lb. Breaker Hammer is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration. The result is more efficient hitting on the concrete and less vibration in the tool – and the tool user.
14 AMP Power
The HM1214C with AVT® is engineered to be the most efficient breaker hammer In its class with a 14 AMP motor that provides 950-1,900 BPM and 25.7 joules of impact energy with less vibration. In addition, it has an automatic brush cut-off system that protects the commutator, and a warning indicator lamp for longer tool life.
More Work, Less Vibration
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) :950 - 1,900 BPM
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) :19
- Impact Energy (Joules) :25.7 J
- AMPS :14
- Noise Level :101 dB
- Vibration (m/s²) :8
- Overall Length :27-1/2"
- Net Weight :27.1 lbs.
- Bit Type :Accepts SDS-MAX
- Breaker/Demo class :27
- Power Type :Corded
- Shipping Weight : 46.284 lbs