- New reversing system allows extended service life of carbon brush.
- No power reduction even in reverse rotation
- In-line positive grip design maximizes power thrust.
- 74 pcs driver set with regular carry case
- Easy-to-operate large trigger switch and lock-on button.
Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Continuous rating input - 680W
- Capacity - Concrete: 16 mm (5/8″)
- Capacity - Steel: 13 mm (1/2″)
- Capacity - Wood: 30 mm (1-3/16″)
- No Load Speed (RPM) - 0 – 2,800
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM) - 0 – 44,800
- Vibration Level - Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 19 m/s²
- Vibration Level - Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level - 92 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level - 103 dB(A)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 303x72x222 mm (11-7/8″x2-13/16″x8-3/4″)
- Net weight - 2.0 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Power supply cord - 2.0 m (6.6 ft)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1 x Makita HP1640KX3 Impact Drill with Accessory Set 680W
1 x Side Grip
1 x Chuck key
1 x Chuck Key Holder
1 x Carrying Case
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.