Makita HR2470 SDS-Plus Combination / Rotary Hammer Drill powered through an impressive 780w motor, These Makita Rotary Hammer Drills have 3 main modes: “rotary only”, “hammer only” and “rotary hammer action”.
The Makita HR2470 is ideal for drilling applications involving steel, wood and concrete. This powerful SDS+ rotary hammer has various features such as hammer or rotary hammer and rotary only actions to suit various jobs, forward/reverse rotation, conveniently placed above operator’s thumb, variable speeds and an electronic brake. Plus, thanks to it’s powerful motor, the HR2470 can operate at 1100rpm and produce 4500 blows per minute. The ergonomic handle contours perfectly for optimum tool control and minimal hand fatigue during extended periods of use.
Comes complete with a side handle, depth rod, and kit box (Carrying case), this drill is not only very capable, it is also great value for money.
- 3 Mode Operation:
- Powered by a powerful and reliable 780w motor
- High in class efficiency in both drilling and chipping
- Recessed Lock-on button for continuous use “No Hammering When Idling” function ensures extra-low vibration under no load
- Extended service life of carbon brushes
- easy bit change chuck
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides more control, comfort and less fatigue
- Overall body length of only 370mm
- Conveniently placed forward / reverse switch
- Rubberized grip for comfort
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Makita Combination / Rotary Hammer Drill HR2470 x 1
- Drill bits:
- Ø6 x 110 mm (1 pc)
- Ø6.5 x 110 mm (1 pc)
- Ø8 x 160 mm (1 pc)
- Ø10 x 160 mm (1 pc)
- Ø6 x 160 mm (1 pc)
- MAKITA D-08713 BULL POINT 250 mm (SDS+ SHANK) x 1 pc
- Quick Change Drill Chuck ( Ø13 mm ) x 1
- Carry Case x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1
- Warranty Card x 1
|Continuous rating input||780W|
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.4 J|
|Capacity||Concrete: 24 mm (15/16″)|
|Core Bit: 54 mm (2-1/8″)|
|Steel: 13 mm (1/2″)|
|Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4″)|
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||0 – 4,500|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 – 1,100|
|Sound Pressure Level||90 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||101 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level||Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 15.5 m/s²|
|Drilling Into Metal: 4.5 m/s²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||370x84x214 mm (14-1/2″x3-5/16″x8-3/8″)|
|Net weight||2.9 – 3.3 kg (6.4 – 7.3 lbs)|
|Power supply cord||4.0 m (13.1 ft)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.