- Continuous rating input: 620W
- Planing Width: 82 mm (3¼")
- Planing Depth: 2.5 mm (3/32")
- No load speed: 17,000 rpm
- Net Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
- Power supply cord: 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- The angle and shape of the handle easy to grasp, push & carry.
- A lightweight and compact design with the angle and shape that makes it easy to grip.
- Has standard sized reversible blades that provide razor sharp cuts.
- Perfect for planning depths up to 2.5mm
- 6.5 AMP motor delivers more output power for increased stock removal and superior finishes
- Planes up to 3-1/4" wide and 3/32" deep in a single pass
- Two-blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Equipped with double edge blades
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0" to 3/32" (0.1mm increments) for precise depth adjustment
- Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized front and rear handles for added comfort
- High quality poly-v belt provides added durability
- Can be equipped with large, high speed steel blades (optional accessory)
- Double insulated
Makita KP0800X Power Planer is perfect for planing depths up to 2.5mm. Has precise planing depth setting by adjustment knob with click stops. It has a standard mini reversible TCT blades that provide a razor sharp long cutting life. Maximum planing depth of 2.5mm. Foot on base plate protects work piece from scratches. Enhanced chip ejection.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Makita KP0800X 3-1/4" 620W Hand Planer
- 1 x Makita planer blade
- 1 x Makita socket wrench