- Continuous rating Input : 701W
- Blade diameter : 100mm (4")
- No load speed (RPM) : 11,000
- Dimensions : 302x139x145mm (11-7/8"x5-1/2"x5-3/4")
- Power supply cord : 2.5m (8.2ft)
- Net weight : 2.8kg (6.2lbs)
Includes: Cutter blade, Angle guide, Dust bag, Set plate, Lock nut wrench.
The Makita Plate Joiner (model PJ7000), combines power and precision with ease-of-use features for strong and accurate biscuit joints for furniture making, cabinet construction and fine woodworking applications.
The PJ7000 has powerful 5.6 AMP motor with 11,000 RPM for quick and precise cutting in a variety of woods. The rack-and-pinion vertical fence system is engineered for accurate fence adjustments, and the cast aluminum pivot fence has three positive stops at 0 degrees, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The blade diameter is 4 inches with a maximum cutting depth of ¾ inches, and there are six depth settings with one-touch stops for the most common biscuit sizes including #0, #10 and #20.
- Powerful 5.6 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for quick, precise cutting in a variety of woods
- Cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for most common biscuits sizes including #0, #10, and #20
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for angle guide and fence adjustments
- Rack-and-pinion vertical fence system engineered for accurate fence adjustments
- Large top grip handle for improved handling
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort
- "Tool-less" blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability.