The Makita MM4® 4-Stroke Engine Mist Blower is powerful and efficient solution for landscape contractors, orchardists, pest control professionals, farmers, and groundskeepers, and more. The PM7650H is equipped with a 75.6 cc 3.67 HP commercial-duty engine for efficient spray dispersion. Unlike 2-stroke engine models, the efficient Makita MM4® 4-stroke engine runs on straight gas and requires no fuel mixing.
At 3.9 gallons, the PM7650H has the largest chemical tank capacity in the category. It is ideal for application of insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, and liquid fertilizers for more efficient mosquito control, weed control, livestock insect control, and more.
The PM7650H has a single-action on/off switch to activate liquid chemical flow, with a spray range of 52 feet (horizontal). It has a 61 oz. fuel tank with large openings for longer run time and easy refueling.
For user comfort, the MM4® Mist Blower has heavy-duty padded shoulder straps, anti-vibration mounts between the frame and engine to help reduce vibration on the user, and an L-shaped chemical tank to lower the center of gravity for improved balance. Hard-starting engines can cause unnecessary fatigue, frustration and delay. The PM7650H is equipped with mechanical automatic engine decompression for quicker and easier starts.
An added feature is the blower function. By turning off the spray valve, the PM7650H can be used for blower applications. This is ideal for concrete and other applications that require debris removal prior to liquid chemical dispersal.
- Efficient 4-Stroke Engine, No Fuel Mix Required
- Powerful fuel efficient 75.6 cc (3.67 HP), MM4 4-stroke, commercial duty engine
- L-shaped chemical tank lowers center of gravity for improved balance
- Single action switch to activate liquid chemical flow
- Padded shoulder straps retain their shape for easier re-shouldering
|Power Rating||1.8 L|
|Max Air Volume||14.1 m³/min (497 CFM)|
|The velocity of the wind (without blower pipes)||85m/s|
|Sound Pressure Level||98.3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||110.7 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level||3.5 m/s²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||420x440x595mm (16-1/2″x17-1/4″x23-1/2″)|
|Net weight||13.3kg (29.3lbs)|
|Net weight: Without Fuel, With Blower pipe|
|Overall length: Without Blower pipe|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1x Makita PM7650H 4-Stroke Petrol Mist Blower (1.8L)
1x Hand Strap
1x Diffusion cover
1x Hose Clamp
1x Flexible Pipe
1x Straight Pipe
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.