- 12V max CXT BL Brushless Cordless 135 N·m (1,200 in.lbs.) Impact Driver
- Enhanced impact mechanism achieved by enlarging the diameter of spindle and anvil
- Anvil wobbling is minimized by using two ball bearings as a new anvil holder
- Auto-stop system; Indication lamp and beeper warn assembly worker visually and audibly of battery power reduction; If battery power reduces further, the motor automatically stops to prevent incomplete fastening
- Compact design yet with high repairability
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized bit sleeve protects workpiece from scratches and damage
- Variable speed control switch with a trigger having a short pull length to reach full speed
- BL motor delivers 135 N·m (1,200 in.lbs.) of Max Torque in a compact size
- 2-mode operation: Hard mode / Soft mode for multiple applications
- A-mode feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- 2-speed power selection switch provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed handle provides increased comfort
- Tool control label can be adhered on the body
- 12V max slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Built-in LED light with preglow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area.
- Convenient 6.35 mm (1/4″) hex chuck for quick bit changes.
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip.
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity.
- Ideal for work in tight spaces.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
|Capacity||High Strength Bolt: M5 – M12 (3/16 – 1/2″)|
|Standard Bolt: M5 – M14 (3/16 – 9/16″)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||w/ BL1016/BL1021B: 145 x 64 x 221 mm (5-3/4 x 2-1/2 x 8-3/4″)|
|w/ BL1041B: 145 x 64 x 240 mm (5-3/4 x 2-1/2 x 9-1/2″)|
|w/o Battery: 145 x 52 x 195 mm (5-3/4 x 2-1/16 x 7-5/8″)|
|Hex Shank||6.35 mm (1/4″)|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||Hard / Soft: 0 – 3,900 / 0 – 3,300|
|Max Output||220 W|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||Hard / Soft: 0 – 3,000 / 0 – 2,000|
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard: 135 N·m (1,200 in.lbs.)|
|Soft: 80 N·m (700 in.lbs.)|
|Net weight||0.99 – 1.2 kg (2.2 – 2.6 lbs.)|
|Center Height||25mm (1″)|