The Milescraft DrillBlock™ drill guide allows you to drill straight holes all of the time, on many different drilling surfaces. On the drill guide bushing block, there are 6 holes for common drill bits sizes. The bushing block is held at a tight tolerance and allows you to drill a hole 90° to any surface, centered on a round item or even directly into the corner of your project.
DrillBlock™ Unique, Ergonomic Design
- V-groove for drilling on cylindrical stock or corners
- Built-in vertical and horizontal centerlines for accurate alignment
- The ergonomic design of this drilling jig allows for you to comfortably hold the DrillBlock
- Drilling jig includes Non-slip TPE feet, which prevents slipping and marring on the work surface
Solid Metal Bushing Block
- Inserted metal drill bit guide offers six common drill diameters: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2” - IMPERIAL
- Inserted metal drill bit guide offers six common drill diameters: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12mm - METRIC
|Material||Reinforced Nylon and Metal|
|Bushing Sizes||1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2" - IMPERIAL|
|4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12mm - METRIC|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.