Ever wonder how to make level, wobble-free cabinet shelves? The Milescraft CabinetMate™ is just the tool to get the job done. This easy-to-use, lightweight and durable jig is a great alternative to shop-made jigs, which typically wear out after just a few uses.
The CabinetMate™ shelf pin jig has a rigid main body, indexing pins, and a self-centering, spring-loaded drill bit. The custom spring-loaded-brad point drill bit allows the holes you drill to self-center with the holes on the main body. This bit is pre-set to bore a crisp hole with consistent depth for a perfect fitting shelf pin. The CabinetMate™ also comes with a built-in closed storage compartment for your bit and indexing pins.
The CabinetMate™ allows you to accurately drill eleven holes, evenly spaced at 32mm apart, in just one setting. This innovative tool can be used on cabinet sides before assembly, already assembled cabinets and face-frame or frameless cabinets. A stand-out feature of the CabinetMate™ is that it also allows you to mark the locations for Euro-style hinges. This tool comes with the 1/4″ self-centering drill bit. If you are looking for a very affordable, high quality and extremely versatile cabinet jig, the new Milescraft CabinetMate™ is the only one you will need to look at.
CabinetMate™ Shelf Pin Jig
- Large device, drill up to 11 holes at one time
- Storage compartment, for storing: indexing pins, shelf-pin bits (up to 2)
- Additional hole locations, for concealed hinges (euro-style cabinetry)
- For accurate transfer of holes
- Includes both 1/4″ & 5mm index pins
Self-Centering, Spring-Loaded Bit
- For precise drilling at pre-set tension and depth
- Includes 1/4″ ShelfPinBit™
*Please note that before you use the ShelfPinBit™, you will want to fully tighten the set screw. Also, be sure that when loosening the set screw on the ShelfPinBit™, you do not loosen it too much, as the pressure from the spring will make the bit come apart.
|Edge Offsets||2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm|
|Locator Pin Offsets||3”, 4”|
|Drill Bit||35mm EuroHinge Boring Bit|
|Depth Stop||3/8" Split|
|Depth Settings||12.7mm, 13mm|
|Includes||Hinge Marking Guide, 1/16” Pilot bit , 3mm Allen Wrench|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.