DIY-ERS CAN CREATE AN ENDLESS ARRAY OF PROJECT-SPECIFIC DOVETAIL JIGS FROM SCRAPS WITH THE DOVETAILTEMPLATEMASTER™.
Professional caliber single or mixed-pitch dovetail and finger joint jigs, full, spaced and angled of any length made quickly and inexpensively, using a standard router. Make the jigs needed for almost all typical dovetailing applications with the DovetailTemplateMaster™. Eliminate replacement costs created when dovetail jigs are inevitably damaged during normal use.
- Polycarbonate panel containing pre-cut guide openings
- Each bit is equipped with a guide bearing, eliminating the need for an auxiliary bushing on the router
- 1/2″ x 1” straight bit
- 1/2” x 3/4” straight bit
- 8° dovetail bit
- Thorough, detailed, instructions, show how to properly align, secure and adjust the DovetailTemplateMaster™
- Cut both pin and tail openings for full, spaced and angled dovetails of varying sizes
- Includes complimentary DVD
|Includes||1/2" x 1” straight bit, 1/2” x 3/4” straight bit, 8° dovetail bit and DVD|
|Router Bit Set Screw Requires||1.5mm hex key|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.