Mitutoyos's absolute Digimatic Caliper is the next generation of electronic calipers. It keeps track of its origin point once set. Whenever turned on, the large LCD screen displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement. No more repeated zero setting is necessary with the absolute encoder technology as well no more care for overspeed errors.
- AOS (Advanced Onsite Sensor) induction type encoder used in top-of-the-line ABS coolant-proof calipers
- Thanks to the adoption of the electromagnetic induction type ABS encoder, this caliper can be used without concern for contamination on the scale face during measurement. Detection signal is not affected by dirt (water, oil, etc.) on surface of a scale.
- The slider provides smooth, stable and comfortable operation.
- Character height: 9 mm (150 and 200 mm), 11 mm (300 mm) -ABS (ABSOLUTE) scale requires no origin setting after power-on and has no limit to response speed.
- Large and clear LCD readout
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed points.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.