The Mitutoyo Vernier caliper measures inside, outside, step and depth (with depth bar) dimensions with exceptional accuracy where high precision is a necessity.
The Mitutoyo Vernier caliper features a 14-degree face angle for easier reading and helps prevent parallax error in the measurement. The scales are raised to slide easily and protect the graduation markings. The Vernier caliper is constructed of hardened stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and a satin chrome finish reduces glar
- Plain and basic design
- Can measure OD (outside diameter ), ID ( inside diameter ), depth and steps
- The small vernier face angle (14°) provides easy reading
- Different reading scales ion vernier ( metric/inch and inch models only )
- Clamping screw atop the slider
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available
- Main scale and vernier scale satin chrome finish gives you high readability.
- Raised sliding surfaces
|530-104||N6||6"/150mm||0.05mm x 1/128"|
|530-312||N6P||6"/150mm||0.02mm x 0.001"|
|530-114||N8||8"/200mm||0.05mm x 1/128"|
|530-118||-||8"/200mm||0.02mm x 0.001"|
|530-115||N12||12"/300mm||0.05mm x 1/128"|
|530-119||N12P||12"/300mm||0.02mm x 0.001"|