- DETECTION: The Bosch GMS120 Digital Wall Scanner features multi-mode laser detection for wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring.
- PERFORMANCE: Features the latest three sensor laser technology, offering a wide range of detection performance of up to 4-3/4-Inch deep in cured concrete, up to 2 inches for live wiring, up to 3-1/8 inches for copper and up to 1-1/2 inches for wood studs. The accuracy of the product is 0.0625
- SELF-CALIBRATING: Includes three selection modes for wood, metal, and AC wiring. The GMS120 offers automatic calibration from the start and continues to self-calibrate through the course of the project for easy and precise detection
- DISPLAY: Features an illuminated graphical LCD display to indicate mode, detection strength, and more. The large detection ring flashes green for no object found, orange for object near and red for object found within the sensor range.
- CENTER FINDER: This wall scanner includes a center finder that pinpoints the object center with an audible detection signal with an on/off button.
- Pinpoint indication of the object’s centre with the Centre Finder scale, and display of material properties
- Better visibility of the result due to illuminated display
- Marking hole with LED luminous ring
- Three detection modes for various applications: Drywall mode, metal mode, live cable mode