- The D25481K 1-9/16" SDS Max Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism delivers 6 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete.
- The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application.
- The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity 6.1J's of impact energy provides the power to drill fast in the hardest of concrete SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles.
- A Perform and Protect feature. Features and Examples
- • Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 40 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 100 mm
- • Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- • Rotation stop mode for chiselling and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling with dry diamond cores
- • Perform & Protect: low vibration at 9.4m/s², minimising user fatigue Typical Applications Hammer & SDS drills are ideal tools for all heavy duty applications when extra drilling power is required. Rotary hammer drills can combine rotation with a hammer action, which allows you to drill through tough materials.
- Corded SDS Hammer drills will easily work through masonry, concrete, bricks and other hard materials quickly and efficiently.
- Corded SDS Drills & Hammer Drills are typically used by professionals for: Demolition works Drilling into concrete Drilling into masonry Removing bricks Chasing cables Cut-outs in walls Cutting concrete Removing tiles
- Chuck Type: SDS MAX
- Chuck Size: 40mm
- 3 modes
- Drilling Capacity Masonry: 12.7 → 25.4 mm
- Speed: 540rpm
- Wattage: 1050W
- Impact Rate: 3150bpm
What's in the Box?
1 x New DeWalt D25481K 40mm SDS Max Heavy Duty 3 modes Combination Hammer (1050W) 1 x Hard Case, 1 x Manual