POWERGEN DIGITAL Inverter Generator is a recent technology, made possible by advanced electronic circuitry and state-of-the-art magnets. The technology generally outputs AC current like most conventional generators, but the current is then converted to DC voltage, and then “inverted” back to clean AC voltage, thus how it gets its name. The advantage to this inversion, is that it maintains a constant flow of current to your appliance.
Why Use an Inverter Generator?
With an inverter generator, the engine is connected to an efficient alternator, which produces AC electricity, just like a conventional generator. But then a rectifier is used to convert the AC power to DC and capacitors are used to smooth it out to a certain degree. The DC power is then “inverted” back into clean AC power at the desired frequency and voltage. The system produces consistent and reliable power independent of the engine speed. The result is much “cleaner” power than is possible with a conventional generator, essentially the same quality of electricity that you typically get from your electric company.
Why is this important? Well, more and more products today use some form of microprocessor. Not just your computer, but also your phones, TVs, game consoles, printers, DVD players, and even kitchen appliances and power tools. And all these microprocessors are very sensitive to the quality of the electricity they use. Using power that isn’t “clean” can make these devices malfunction, or even damage them. Any application that uses sensitive electronics – and that includes a lot more things than you might think – will likely benefit substantially from the cleaner power provided by an inverter generator.
- 0-800W Adjustable Output Power
- Rated Output Power (KW) : 1kVA
- Maximum Output Power (KW) : 0.8
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Rated Voltage (V) : 220
- Rated Frequency (Hz) : 60
- 100% Copper Winding
- Digital Inverter for Consistent Power Flow
- Suitable for Power Tools and General Purpose Applications
- Powerful 2HP two stroke engine
- Machine Weight: 11.7kg
- The new inverter generators are small, and lightweight. They are easy to transport and stow away, fitting easily in your small rack, cabinet, car, boat or RV.
- The Generator is more fuel-efficient and also due to the engine speed which adjusts according to the power load needed. Fuel savings can be very significant.
- Designed to be comparatively quiet. Quieter engines, special mufflers, and sound-dampening technology are used to reduce noise to amazingly low levels.
- Automatic adjustment of the electrical characteristics of the power produced using microprocessors and special electronics. This means that the engine can throttle back when the load is light, saving fuel and substantially reducing noise.
- Manufactured with the focus on convenience, quiet operation and portability.