- Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
- Heavy-duty design. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
- Built-in bleed valve allows for easy purge of chips.
- Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
- Taps a variety of materials including steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Versatility. The RT3422 is capable of tapping mains of water up to 500 psig and steam, air and natural gas up to 150 psig.
- Coupon retaining bits. Exclusive pilot bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe, preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
The Model RT3422 is designed for branching pressurized water, steam and natural gas mains. With up to 2" capacity, corrosion-proof design, ability to handle most types of material and lightweight, the Model RT3422 is the tool to meet your tapping needs.