- Impeller: Hydrodynamically well-balanced, single-vaned, semi-open & non-clogging type.
- Mechanical Seal: Oil-bath type, double mechanical seal & oil seal offers which ensure a longer life time.
- Shredder Mechanism: Surface hardening heat treatment is done on impeller vanes and cutting edges on impeller cover, both of which are the main components of shredder mechanism.
- Compact and Light Weight: Designed to be light, so easy to carry and handle.
- Quiet: Dynamic balance adjuster enables pump to run balanced with less noise in addition to underwater operation.
- Economical: Long-runable with less maintenance cost.
Ideal for sewage, industrial and ground water drainage installation in the following fields.
- Sewage pumping stations.
- Sewage treatment plants.
- Septic tanks.
- Collecting and settling sumps.
- Flood and emergency.
- Drainage of dirty water with rags mixed in.